The online project database for this year’s Make A Difference Day is open and ready for entries. The Make A Difference Day database is the place to share your project plans, recruit volunteers and brag a little about how you’ll help your community on Make A Difference Day, Saturday, Oct. 27. Creating an account is easy. Remember that to be considered for a national award, your project must be registered in the database, so get started today! We’re eager to hear about what’s in the works.
Want to do something, but not sure what or how? Check out these tools to help you get started.
- Facebook Tips & Tricks for Make A Difference Day
- Small businesses can Make a Difference with Causetown
- Post a project, get involved!
- Port Huron projects eligible for $5,000 grant
- Make a difference ANY day!
- Members of Congress recognize our National Honorees
- Waukegan school playground honored by Make a Difference Day
- Honorees recognized by The White House
- From The White House blog: Volunteers to the rescue
- From The White House blog: The BIG DIG inspires community pride