Every day, millions of people all over the world visit Facebook to connect with friends and share what they love. Facebook provides a lightweight way for causes and nonprofits to educate supporters, inspire advocacy, and put people at the center of the [...]
Now small businesses can do good AND drive sales on Make A Difference Day, through an online community marketing solution called Causetown.
“As the director of a chamber of commerce, I hear it from my business members all the time,” said Jason Camis, Director of Paola Chamber of Commerce, [...]
Mayor of Salisbury, NC, Paul Woodson writes about the impact volunteering has on his community. See what he has to say.
Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy writes about the impact volunteering has had on Jersey City. See what he has to say.
2012 National Honoree Neha Gupta writes about the impact of volunteering. See what she has to say.MORE →
WUSA9 in Washington, DC, interviewed Gannett’s CEO, Gracia Martore, about the importance of Make A Difference Day, and Kevin Bacon joins in celebrating this year’s volunteers.MORE →
Find out about how Kevin Bacon found the connectivity he craved and helps millions make a difference.MORE →
Check out this photo gallery of celebrities who have helped out with Make A Difference Day through the years.MORE →
Neighbors come together to make a big difference in a graffiti-scarred area of America’s 10th largest city.MORE →
Eight hours and 85 people transform two city blocks.MORE →
Cans for Cancer honors the memory of a lost child.MORE →
Robin Leach summed up this project best, “Las Vegas isn’t the sin city everyone imagines. This is a regular community that takes care of its own. It’s extraordinary.”MORE →
- Facebook Tips & Tricks for Make A Difference Day
- Small businesses can Make a Difference with Causetown
- Post a project, get involved!
- Port Huron projects eligible for $5,000 grant
- Make a difference ANY day!
- Members of Congress recognize our National Honorees
- Waukegan school playground honored by Make a Difference Day
- Honorees recognized by The White House
- From The White House blog: Volunteers to the rescue
- From The White House blog: The BIG DIG inspires community pride